Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Father of the Bride | Artdeco Creations

#kerriegurney #artdecocreations #ultimatecrafts


Hi Everyone,
Kerrie here with a layout I created using the soon to be released
Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle Collection.
The papers in this collection are gorgeous as are all the dies, embossing folders, stamps, stencils and embellishments for the collection. I am so very excited to be creating using it.


I love this photo of my eldest brother with his eldest daughter on her wedding day, he was bursting with  pride that day. When he walked her down the aisle well lets just say there wasn't a dry eye on my side of the family ♥


I started off by mixing up some shimmer spray using Couture Creations Anna Griffin Green Pigment
 mix with warm water and give a good shake to mix the powder


Next I places the Leaves in the Canopy Stencil onto a piece of green L'Aquarella paper and gave the whole piece a light misting


 You can see the shimmer it adds to the patterned paper

This photo is not the best but you can see the slight shimmer and pattern on the paper


I set the page aside to dry and cut my layers and diecuts ready to assemble my layout



here are some close ups of my clusters






Thanks so much for stopping by please if you liked my tutorial leave some love

Don't forget to follow the Artdeco Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter

If you haven't already BOOK NOW for Creative Inspiration Live 2nd Event
the first event sold out in just 48 hours this is going to be an amazing 2 day event

 Happy Creating 


No comments: