Friday, March 11, 2016

Paperarts Expo April 8th - 10th Melbourne

#kerriegurney  #paperartsexpo #artdecocreations





Hi Everyone
I am so excited to be  heading to Melbourne to teach  3 classes at PaperArts Expo along with these awesome ladies Beck Beattie, Fiona Paltridge, Heather McMahon and Natalie May

all of our classes are now LIVE don't miss out on the opportunity to take join the fun at this fabulous event
I am using Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Collection for two of my classes and then an elegant black & white layout.
In my class kits you will either receive a die or embossing folder that is yours to keep along with all the papers, cardstock and gorgeous embellishments and trims to complete your layouts or cards.


CLASSES ARE LIVE



BOOK TODAY

and
YOU COULD WIN ONE OF THESE
Couture Creations It's a Beautiful Life Prize Packs




*When you book your place please check what size photos or special tools that you need to bring along.



I hope to see you there


A HUGE THANK YOU to Artdeco Creations Brands for Sponsoring my classes



 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: