Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

#kerriegurney  #christmas

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
I hope you all get to spend time with those you love and cherish



I especially want to thank all of you who have taken a class with me this year I have loved spending time with you all it has certainly been an extraordinary year for me as Guest Artist for the Craft & Quilt Fairs across Australia and New Zealand and as Design Team Coordinator for Couture Creations 

I am so thankful to Judy, Gary & Expertise Events for choosing me as the papercraft guest artist. I truly loved every minute of sharing my love for papercrafting with so many new crafters and also catching up with those I have known for years.
Thank you too to all the amazing ladies on the Couture Creations Design Team for a fabulously inspiring year and to all the staff in the Couture Creations warehouse/office for another great year

I look forward to a very creative year in 2016 with lots of exciting classes and events on my calendar already 

Finally a HUGE Thank you to my beautiful family and friends who 100% support me in even though most of them have no idea what I do or just don't get what I do, ( they wonder how playing with paper gets me travelling all over the country and internationally :) )
I am so very blessed to have you all in my life 

I am taking a small break from my blog and social media to reconnect with my family and friends over the Christmas season.
I look forward to inspiring you and being inspired in 2016

Happy Christmas to you all
much love
Kerrie
xoxo


No comments: