Friday, September 11, 2015

Love Engagement Card | Couture Creations

#kerriegurney #couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone
Kerrie here
I created this card as an engagement card for a very special couple and as I am also using it as my post for Couture Creations Blog it is filled with Couture Creations goodies



First up I grabbed a selection of Couture Creations Flowers

  I misted them all with a peachy coloured metallic spray.  I always grab more than I need as I always change my flower grouping so it is good to have options.

TIP; See all the excess spray around the flowers well I don't like to waste it so I always grab some lace, mulsin or ribbon (or all 3 of them) and wipe up all that excess spray using them and then i always having mating trim too


I die cut 2 x Crystal Aroma Background die 1 in white cardstock and one from scrap cardstock. I cut a strip from the white die cut to fit onto my card front


I also die cut 2 x Sparrow on a Branch from green patterned paper, but only the branch section of the die


Using the Crystal Aroma Die Cut as a stencil I applied sand texture paste randomly at the top and bottom my patterned paper base paper




here is a close up look at all that lovely sandy texture


 to give the background some more layers I flicked on some peachy and gold coloured metallic spray


Then it was time to layer everything on and once I was happy with my placement I adhered it all in place using the Turbo Glue Pen (love this adhesive)



I then added a sprinkling of 2mm Gemstones and a touch of Glitter Glue





Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Couture Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter




 Happy Creating 


No comments: