Saturday, October 11, 2014

Australian Simply Cards #73

#kerriegurney 

Hi again everyone

I am back to share with you a looksee at the cards I have in the latest issue of
  Australian Simply Cards Magazine

 One of my cards made the front cover ...go me

All the cards are created using Couture Creations new Christmas Dies and Embossing Folders, available NOW at your local papercrafting store


All Couture Creations dies and embossing folders used and instructions on how to recreate these cards are in the magazine










Purchase the magazine for my tutorials on how you can recreate these cards
and know you are helping to support the Aussie Craft Magazine industry


For more projects using the Couture Creations embossing folders and decorative dies visit the Couture Creations Blog

 Happy Creating 
Kerrie


No comments: