Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Family Fun Layout

Well the show is over, and what a fabulous time we all had. Thank You again to all of your who came along to my classes, I really enjoying meeting you all and I do hope you enjoyed your class and are now looking at your embossing folders with new eyes and are now creating using texture paste and mists.

Here is a look at the layout for you




Photo Continental has limited quantities of my class kits for sale at their store so if you missed out on the class and would like a kit please contact Photo Continental
Photo Continental also stock all the supplies to create this layout if you miss out on purchasing a kit they will be able to give you a list of products.


here are a couple of photo booth photos we took in our classroom at the show



Me (Tweedle Dee) with my friend Bez


Tracey (The Mad Hatter) & Lesa (Queen of Hearts)


here is another look at my Tutors display



Happy Creating Kerrie

1 comment:

Adriana B said...

your display is wonderful, great idea with the door/window frames......looks like you all had a wonderful fun fun time :)