Friday, May 24, 2013

Couture Creations Doily Dies + Jars

= beautiful vases for a very special occasion







I used the new Couture Creations Doily Die Dazzling and Blossom Yarn from their original doily die collection to decorate some jars to use as vases for the wake of a very special lady. 
Yellow was Sue's favourite colour and I have to say I am having a bit of a love affair with Yellow at the moment as my eldest daughter told me Yellow is a very underrated colour. 
Yellow and White certainly gave a fresh, sunnny look to a very sad occasion.


I also used the Dazzling Doily Die, the middle section of Celestial Doily Die along with Elegance Celebrate Embossing Folder , Crystal Gemstones and Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue on the card I created for Sue's beautiful family.



  

Patterned Paper Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze


Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: