Saturday, March 23, 2013

“My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy”


When i saw the Design Team call for Core'dinations I thought WOW this is for me ....but then I thought maybe not. But at the last minute I have decided to go for it what is the worst that can happen they so not this time...I can live with that :) I have been so busy with creating class projects for Scrapbook Creations classes at The Stitches & Craft Show and magazine commissions that I almost missed out.

I am so loving Core'dinations as it is the perfect cardstock to use with Couture Creations Embossing Folders
I love how with just a bit of light sanding you can change the whole look of a project.
I am also so in love with the impressions 12x12 cardstock, just perfect for giving layouts a bit more personality.

So here are some projects I have created using Core'dinations ...



This interactive layout is for a class I am teaching this weekend at The Stitches & Craft Show (so if you are in Brissie come along and take my class)



Triple Pocket card created using just one sheet of Core'dinations Impressions Cardstock



This card was created using a Couture Creations Embossing Folder and Core'dinations, love the shabby feel to it



another shabby look created with Couture Creations Embossing Folder and Core'dinations this time I diagonally cut the embossed strips adding a bit more interest to the card.

I have created some other layouts that I love but they are for Magazine Commissions and Special Blog posts that I can't share yet.

Wishing everyone who has applied all the best

Happy Creating Kerrie

4 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful layout and cards!!! Best of luck!

Adriana B said...

fabulous work :)

Andrea Amu said...

Lovely designs!
Best of luck to you!

kerriegurney said...

Thanks Ladies for your lovely comments ♥