Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crafters Home USA Blog Project

While browsing Pinterest tonight I saw a layout of mine that I had done for Crafters Home USA promoting Couture Creations Fresh & Fun Embossing Folders I got such a surprise as I didn't realise it had been published and panicked that I had posted it by mistake, but no it has been published on their blog so please take the time to pop over to their blog for the Tutorial

This is my gorgeous niece Rebecca on her first visit to Moscow with her job as part of the cabin crew for Emirates,while we miss Bec we all look forward to seeing which country she is visiting and love seeing her photos and living a well traveled life through her.


A huge Thank You to Haylie-Jo from CSW Distributors for the opportunity.


Visit Couture Creations Blog for more Couture Creations Inspiration

Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: