Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I am back... sharing my South African Experience

2 months flies by in the blink of an eye  ....between computer problems, and lots happening in our family I have badly neglected my blog.

So to catch up  here are the promised photos from my life changing trip to South Africa,  I highly recommend visiting this amazing country. Thank you again to Glenda from SA Scrapbook Convention for inviting me.


Singapore Layover | at least it is a relaxing airport to spend 5 hours in the middle of the night.


Johannesburg | Day 1 Visit to The Wholesaler's Warehouse, Day 2 Shopping at Sandton, Nelson Mandela Square, Day 3 & 4 Classes at Emperors Palace



Kichaka Luxury Lodge | Day 5 & 6 words cannot express what an experience this was.


Cape Town | Day 8 a personal tour of Cape Town for us all. Such a pretty place. 


Spier & Stellenbosch | Day 9 a day of sightseeing in Stellenbosch. Day 10 a stroll around the grounds of Spier, including a visit to the Eagle Encounter and teaching the last class of the convention.


Cape Town | Day 11 Mum and I had an extra day in Cape Town and stayed at The Commodore at the V&A Waterfront, we jumped on the red double decker bus for some more sightseeing and a spot of shopping.

These photos are just a snap shot of my trip, I took thousands of photos which I am going to do a photo book of most photos as I would be scrapbooking for years if i was to scrap all my photos. I can't wait to scrap my favourite photos from my trip. 

I thank everyone I met for making this trip a trip I will hold close to my heart forever ♥


Happy Creating Kerrie


No comments: