here are some instructions
- start by randomly punching the edges of the cream cardstock and then distressing the edges using Prima Distressing tool
- next stamp edges using a small script stamp i used a Fancy Pants stamp
- place the photo where you want it and using all white/cream flowers and embellishments layer your flowers, chipboard and other embellishments around photo
- when you are happy with how everything looks remove your photo
- stick everything in place using glue dots or your prefered adhesive making sure not to put adhesive where your embellishments overlap your photo (you need to slide it back in)
- place your layout in your spray box or on newspaper, using Maya blue agave mist spray the whole layout making sure all flowers and embellishments are colours you contol the amount of coverage if you would like more of the cream base to show.
- leave to dry
- once dry place your photo in place.
Martha Stewart Edge Punches - Vintage Doily, Doily, Two Dot Scallop, Spiral Arches
Maya Road - Blue Agave Mist, Mini Wooden Cotton Reels, Mini Organza Rose Trim
Prima - ppaer and fabric flowers
ZVA - paper flowers
Twiddlybits - Chipbaord leaves
Seam Binding Ribbon
Embellished Tag (made by Trish Myers ...it was sitting on my desk)