Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's begining to look alot like .....

Halloween .....

While checking out my blogs i like to follow i came across this post from Michelle Wooderson and i knew i had to make my own and as i had my hands on some of the NEW Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows collection sitting on my desk along with an embroidery hoop and some vintage lace doilies .... i was good to go.
I am very happy with how it turned out and can't wait for October so that i can pop it on display.





Products Used
Teresa Collins - Haunted Hallows, 6x6 Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Stickers, Brads, Rhinestones
Making Memories - Trinket Pins
Maya Road - Mini Rose Trim, Charcaol Mist
Other - Embroidery Hoop, Vintage Doily, Seam Binding Ribbon, PlasticSpiders, Hot Glue to make spider webbing, tulle

Happy Creating Kerrie

No comments: