Friday, August 13, 2010

Now Selling Hand Dyed Ribbon and Doilies

Well as i have an obsession with ribbons, doilies, bakers twine and all things pretty, i thought it was time to take the plunge and start selling some of my products that i have sourced.
I have started with a few sets, right here on my blog just look to the right.
My ribbons and doilies are all hand dyed by me and are for craft purposes only as i have used scrapbooking dyes. As all items are hand dyed there are variations in all items, so if you are after something perfectly coloured my products are not for you. Sometimes as they are drying the wind will blow the items together and you do get a bit of colour crossing, i will keep the ones they go crazy for myself as i do like the effect, but if it is just a touch of extra colour i will leave it in the set.

Please if you have any questions about my products email me at countryblessings@bigpond.com before purchasing as i do not want anyone disappointed with their products.
I will be listing my items on Etsy just as soon as i get organised with more items, but for now i thought i would test the waters by offering my blog followers first dibs ☺

happy creating and shopping
Kerrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie
They look soooooooo YUMMY
Bez