Monday, August 2, 2010

Christmas Decor - banner

ok so here is my Christmas Banner which i made at the ACP crop over the weekend .... it is created using Maya Road chipboard triangle banners and Kaisercraft Belle papers . I have basically copies my Halloween Banner and have used Maya Mist on my paper doilies to give that vintage look.


Products used ...
Kasiercraft Bella Collection 6x6 Paper Pad | Making Memories St Nick Embellishments, Glitter Chipboard Letters, Snowflake Brads, Mini Safety Pins, Metal Plaque  | Maya Road Chipboard Triangle Banner Books, Avocado Mist, Trinket Pins | Bakers Twine | Seam Binding Ribbon | Satin Ribbon | Paper Doilies | Brilliance Graphite Black Ink Pad | Glitter | Vintage Bingo Number | Vintage Crocheted Doily

~*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerrie,

The christmas banner turned out very nice.. A lot of hard work went into it and I was there to witness it. Well done Kerrie.!!
Sylvia :)