Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Party Photos (not so sweet 16)

Be warned this is a photo filled post....
glittered skulls (alla Martha)

the wicked witch of the west's shoes and tights
Taylah (Mad Hatter) & Georgie (Alice in Wonderland)







my favourite ghoul
the graveyard - thanks to Mum, Leanne and the Crane Family for supplying me with leaves.

Wayne after a big night

our backyard filled with leaves all the way from Imbil, Morayfield and Wello Pt

hanging halloween  decs

jack-o-lantern #2

spooky smoke



shrunken head

Candy Buffet



treat boxes for the guests to fill with candy (bo bunny boo crew pp and scallop & circle punches)

pinwheels ontop of bubbling blood (rusty pickle pp)


halloween bottled water (using the nestabilities pumpkins die, circle punches & bo bunny boo crew patterned paper)

straws and cups all labels were made using nestabilities pumpkin die)

bubbles and candles

twigs, fairy lights and creepy things

pinata (A wanted a traditional donkey)


me (the wicked witch of the west) such an awful photo, you can't even notice my green face

attending to the trick or treaters

here are some of Ashleigh and her friends...

Miss Ashleigh as Pikachu

why so serious?

Mitchell with the most amazing make up

Maddie & Mitchell

Chucky's Bride (Ashley K)

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Holy Toledo!! I love the party. The details are AMAZING!! Now, I want to be your neighbor. Watch out, here I come!! LOL. Seriously. And oh you looked positively glorious as the Wicked Witch. Love it!! The WIG??? Excellent.

I am still scrolling through the details - the water bottles, the treat bags, I love those severed fingers!!!! SQUEEEEE!!

You are incredibly talented.