Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halloween Pumpkins


here are the pumpkins i made after seeing them on Lene'e Pearson's blog - i was instantly inspired and got to making my own little pumpkins straight away, they are made using the Stampin' Up Round Tab Punch , the patterned papers are all from my stash so a variety of companies - i am still deciding on how best to display them ... i think i need to ink the egdes... but here they are and i love them, thanks so much Lene'e for the inspiration - the halloween brushes on my photo are Rhona Farrer's available on 2peas

3 comments:

Sophie said...

HA!HA! I have this punch!! You're amazing. I'm totally going to try this out with the kids.

Wow. Am I ever glad I found you. Happenstance is a Good Thing, indeed!

kerriegurney said...

remember i didn't come up with the idea - but i love it - the instructions are on Lene'e's blog - they are too easy

Sophie said...

I saw the instructions!! And trust me, I'm looking for things for my older two to do while they're Off Track from school this month. Looks like my dining room light fixture will get some floating pumpkins...oooooh, like Hogwarts! Love it!!