Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two Peas Photography Challenge

To help me get used to my new camera i thought i would join the photography challenge over on two peas.

This week's challenge is to take a photograph that signifies the start of something; it could be a race, a goal, a day, or a relationship...



my photo signifies the start of a few new things

*my new Canon EOS450D camera

*my new Nespresso Le Cube coffee machine

and of course a new cup of coffee...mmmmm...can't you just smell it :)

have a great day
Kerrie

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

That looks delicious! I've only had a couple of cups in recent months. Cut back for the baby. :)

kerriegurney said...

Hey Sarah thank you - while i had no internet i must have missed your news!!!
Congratulations to you and Trent you must be so thrilled, i wish you a safe and happy pregnancy :)