Monday, December 8, 2008

Blog Award


I have been nominated for this award by the very talented and lovely Tracey


How exciting for me, i will have to be a better blogger now :) maybe if i spent less time reading blogs and actually creating ....
anyway

The Rules are :
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

So here are my 5 nominees, now this was hard to narrow it down to 5 and to get 5 that haven't already had this award.

My very good friend Trish who always creates such beautiful cards

Frances - Frances is amazing always creating and her cards are always so beautiful.

Rachelle a truly talent scraper and designer

Jen - i just love Jen's style and the way she puts together a party for her girls

Leslie - Leslie does the best tutorials.

all of these ladies inspire me, i thank you all for your inspiration.

Kerrie




No comments: