Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chipboard Class @ Scrapping Outback

I have been going to chipboard school at Scrapping Outback, it is a 7 week class with a different tutor each week teaching a different technique to use on our chipboard. I am so loving this class it has given me so much inspiration not only from the very talented teachers but also the very talented group of ladies who have joined me in taking this class. I would love to thank Alana at Scrapping Outback for holding this class it have been fantastic. This week is our last week and i shall miss the challenge of completing a layout for each weeks class.
Here are some of the layouts i have done, i will post the others when i have finished this weeks layout. You can see all the layouts created by all of the class participants here









No comments: