Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Retreat

I went to a stamping retreat over the weekend at Brookfield - it was a small retreat organised by two friends Carolyn & Bez (thank you both for a fantastic w/end). I had the best time - fabulous company, fabulous food, fabulous location!

I also managed to make 88 Christmas Cards, some were production line as you need to for Christmas cards.
Here is a sampling of my cards most are purple and white as this will be my theme for this year, those who know me know how anal i am about everything matching for Christmas.
If you have been good this year you just might receive one of these cards for Christmas :)




7 comments:

leanne said...

As per usual Miss kerrie, you have excelled again. Your one very clever and might i add beautiful young lady(suck suck)

JoCollis said...

they look great!
I may have to "lift" a few!
Jo

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

These are fabulous cards. I may borrow a few of your ideas. Love the black and white ones - an unusual choice for Christmas cards and all the more striking for it.
Deanne
xx

MELISSA said...

GEE WIZZ WHAT HIGH SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO????
I ALLREADY NO HOW CLEVER,SMART TALENTED,PRETTY, VIVIACIOUS,BAG-A-HOIC,FUNNY NOT TOO MENTION A GREAT FRIEND.

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND, SHOW THE WORLD YOUR SPECIAL TALENTS(and i mean special)

Unknown said...

Hi Kerrie,

I saw your post on Stamp Happy and had to have a look at your blog. It's wonderful and I love your Christmas cards, simply stunning. I wish I had 88 made LOL I'm way behind schedule

Debs xxx

http://debshandmadecards.blogspot.com/

StampOwl said...

A little birdie told me you had been busy on the weekend making Christmas cards well done! That same little birdie told me about your blog too ... congrats hope you have lots of fun with it!

kerriegurney said...

thanks everyone for your kind words - i just wanted to let you all know that the purple cardstock is Stampin up Elegant Eggplant.